Student Society of McGill University – SSMU
Post-Graduates Student Society of McGill University – PGSS
Booking Interface – Graduation pictures
This interface is only for SSMU and for PGSS students. If you are from Macdonald Campus, please refer to MCSS for your graduation pictures.
Welcome to our booking interface. We invite you to consult all the information and to book your graduation picture session. Please only reserve one timeslot.
– 12 minutes
– 4 different poses
– Light retouching
For more information, please consult the following pricelist.
- The session will last up to 12 minutes.
- During the session, 4 poses will be taken.
- An unlimited number of picture can be taken per pose.
- The photographer shall only move on to the new pose when you confirm your satisfaction.
- Mosaic pose, gown with stole
- Gown with stole and diploma
- Gown with stole, diploma and motarboard
- Gown with stole and motarboard
- Bring your own accessory pose (coffee mug, books, be creative!!!)
- LinkedIn pose
We strongly recommend to wear a formal shirt or a turtleneck of your choosing.If you don’t have a white shirt, we provide fake collars on site.
Photo with a friend
Poses between two friends are possible if the 2 people reserve back-to-back sessions cumulating 24 minutes. For example the first reservation shall be at 10am and the second reservation shall be at 10:12am.
Animals may be permitted under certain conditions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission. Depending on the number of people at the studio, Voltaic reserves the right to refuse the request.
Address of the studio:
3414 Park Avenue
H2X 2H5, Canada
Door code: 08695 Then press the green button
To ensure the proper functioning of the studio, Voltaic cannot accept a late arrival of 5 or more minutes. If you do arrive late, Voltaic cannot guarantee that it can accommodate you. If an accommodation is found, Voltaic reserves the right to charge the re-reservation fees of 13.00$ including taxes.
Rescheduling your reservation
If you need to change your reservation, 48 hours before your session, you can access your confirmation email and follow the link to the rescheduling interface. If the request is within 48 hours before your session, please contact us at email@example.com. We shall do our best to accomodate you. However, if a new reservation needs to be made, a reimbursement would not be possible.
A reimbursement shall not be possible for any cancellation request received within 48 hours before the photo session.
Special COVID-19 Rules:
– Please do not come to your session if you are feeling any of the COVID-19 symptoms (Fever, cough, runny nose, etc.).
– Please bring your cellphone with you.
– All makeup must be completed before arriving at the studio.
– Please respect a social distancing of 2 meters as much as possible.
– Please disinfect your hands at your arrival and at your departure.
– Masks are MANDATORY at all times before and after your session.